Saturday, May 15, 2010

An Aquarium is an Adventure

Touching the Jellyfish.
Piranhas.
Habor Seals. We watched their feeding session, they are very smart!
Shark Ray.



On Thursday my Mom, Dad, Kai and I went to Adventure Aquarium in NJ. It was a long drive but it was worth it, we saw hippos, birds, jellyfish, piranhas, sharks of all kind, seals, sea turtles and countless other animals.We got to touch sharks, jellyfish and stingrays, starfish, sea urchins, and sea cucumbers. Before we left Adventure Aquarium we went to the gift shop, Kai bought bag filled with sea animal toys, I bought a seal :-]
With lots of adventure,
Chloe

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Baby Girl! I know you had a fun time, and so did I. I am glad you convinced us to take the trip down there.

With lots of seal honking,
Mom :-)

Angel said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a lot of fun being able to touch all the sea creatures.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I wish I was there

Homeschooled Kid said...

It was a long drive but it was worth it :-)

Unknown said...

I want you to be our tour guide when we go!!

Jo Ann said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. Did you see any mermaids?

Homeschooled Kid said...

I can give you all a tour, if you want to go. Jo Ann, I took a pictue as a mermaid :]