Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Atlantis Vacation

On August 23rd is my Birthday, that is in 3 more months. On August 22 I am leaving to Atlantis! So if I leave the 22th I will wake up there on my birthday so I know it not a dream, and why I want to go there you say? Because I LOVE to SWIM :-] There's water slides day care and many more...so if you want to come bring your kids so the adults can party while your kids are in day care making crafts and playing with other kids around the world!!!


Here is the link

http://atlantis.com/ When you enter the website the screen will show Bahamas on the left and somthing else on the right click Bahamas and book your vacations. Have fun! :-]


P.S last week to book your vacations!! so if you want to come with me post whatever and at the end wirte "I'm there" so I can know that you are coming :-]

3 comments:

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

That looks so fun I wish I could come.

Homeschooled Kid said...

I'm not shure if i'm able to go there but where ever I go for my b-day your family will come :)

Unknown said...

Wow!! You are so lucky! I went to the Bahamas for my 40th birthday. Have a great time.