Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ooodle & Ooodles of Noodles!!!



Today Jo Ann, Melgirl, Beast, Chardmen, Kai, Betty, my mom and I went to a Chinese

restaurant today. Kai and I shared Beef Mein(Beef Soup)in the BIGGEST chinese bowl we ever

saw! Insted of it tasting like soup it tasted a little like dough(It was made out of dough). It was

scrumptous and we also had fried pork dumplings, these were delicious too. After that we went

to a nearby park,we played for a looooong time we forgot what time it was. If you want to go to

that awesome restaurant, ask Mother Beast. Thanks Betty for inviting us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And

picking us up :-] And THANK YOU SO MUCH for my new friend Socksie, I will take care of her

and keep her forever :-}

Socksie---->

With lots of Mein,
Chloe

7 comments:

Marleygal1 said...

Baby girl, we have totally awesome friends! Oops, but you didn't mention having a drink of some great Hawaiian coffee ;-)

Sky said...

That toy looks cute!

Angel said...

How lucky you are Chloe!

Homeschooled Kid said...

Thank you Angel and Sky. Betty makes some cool stuff!!!

Jen~Jen said...

Socksie is sooo cute! i've never seen a stuffed animal/toy like that before. I'm glad you had fun at the resturant. Maybe when i visit or you visit we can go to a buffet =) yummmmmmm

Jo Ann said...

I had such a good time at the restaurant too. i I felt like I was with some of my favorite people--adults and kids. The food was awesome, and so filling. I think Melgurl, Chardman, and I could have shared one bowl and still have been full.

And Betty does make awesome toys.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Hans my bear says hello to Soxie.Oh and mermaid is Meerjungfrau in German.