Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Winning Day!!!!!

Yesterday was my last Track meet. Before we started our team received trophies for 1st place and 5th place team over all. And our team also won 2nd place for our time records. I usually don't like Track, because I haven't won a medal. But this time I did.

My team and coach.

In this picture I am the one in orange in the 4th lane. I came in second for the 50 meter dash. And was able to run in the finals. So I ran twice! In that race I came in 3rd. I was super excited that I finally one. My coach said I was the first girl on his team to be able to get into the finals!!



This is ECSTATIC me!! Finally with a medal.



6 comments:

jen~jen said...

AWWW Chloe Congratulations on winning you medal!!!i am so proud of you shooby!! keep up the good work--- i love reading your blogs, they are so cool and interesting... even funny =) i love you

Angel said...

Congratulations!!! You must be so proud of yourself for what you accomplished.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I wish I was there to see you run.

Anonymous said...

You did great! You made Coach Kevin very proud and excited. That was the best part!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you, especially after you told me how you wanted to win a medal. Now you got it!!

Jo Ann said...

Yeah! You are officially a track star.