Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pokemon

Today my dad got Kai and me pokemon cards. If you do have pokemon cards comment about them and maybe you can ask your moms if we can go to Forest Park were we had the picnic. And then us kids can bring our pokemon cards (if you don't know where to buy pokemon cards check a store near you) and we can all battle. My pokemon cards are Prinplup, Mudkip, Octillery, Ninetales, Chimchar, Rapidash, Drifblim, Dialga, Zangoose, Chansey, Skuntank and Mightyena. What pokemon do you have?

With lots of <3 Chloe

P.S Also comment what days are good with you

5 comments:

Jen~Jen said...

Oh Chloe, I used to have pokemon cards-- so many of them!!!! Dad used to get them for me too! I had over 100 cards!! i wish i still had them so we can battle to the finish! =)

Jo Ann said...

Richie likes them. I hope we see you soon. We were on vacation.

Sky said...

Dear Chloe,

not to be rude in any sort away, and my apologies if I offend your pokemon cards, but I think that they are only pieces of paper with cartoons on them. Besides the actual characters in pokemon say really rude words. Not picachoo or what ever that yellow hairy thing was called, but others..

Chloe said...

i know ur not trying to be mean, but just to correct u the word ur trying to spell is pikachu and pikachu is a mouse

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I agree with sky.