Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hey there, sorry I haven't written in a while, though I doubt anyone is reading this. I've been busy doing work and writing in my book. (Adventure of the Homeschoolers) I hope one day I could publish it before I turn twenty, but I probably will. But I've changed the title, my mom says it sounds like a screenplay. It's about five kids that save the President from being assassinated. So far I'm at 114 pages and about forty thousand, seven hundred words; it's going to be awesome. I've changed some names and added some more characters, adventure, drama; and I think I basically changed the entire plot line than I originally had two years ago. I'm also writing a short story sequel for it. Some dreams for my book series is that it could become a #1 bestseller, then it to turn into a comic book, then possibly (but I find this next one skeptic) becoming a tv show or movie. The beginning of the book is sort of like my original draft but I might change it. What else... We plan on moving back to NY by maybe June. And I guess that's about it that I could think of right now. Bye.

No comments: