Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Fun Day at the Park (^ o ^)

Today my mom, little brother and I went to the park my amici were there.
My friend Melissa was teaching me German at the park, so now I am learning to speak it! She is the BEST German teacher I could ever have!!!!! She gave me homework, which is to memorize some words. I'm confused now, I want to learn German and Mandarin at the same time!! I have to remind my mom to get me a German book from the library. I'd like to go to Chinese school and German School with both of my friends and I like learning new languages. IF my mother teaches me Spanish too, I will know 4 Languages!!!
Our other homeschool friends came and played in the park with us. We always have fun.

Later on Joe (my amicus' husband) taught me how to play baseball (not really I felt like I've done it before) when that was done we were relaxing until I met up with my brother's friend, Jonathan (he's a boy from cub scouts). THEN we had to leave because I have to go to Track'n Field. Mom is feeling sick and I don't really want to go so I think I will tell my dad to take me with him and my brother to Cub Scouts.

Tomorrow we have GLASS BLOWING. OMG!!! I can't wait to make something!!

Well I will write again today or tomorrow. See ya!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your mermaid painting! So glad you enjoyed the playground time and allowed me to chat with your mom.

Unknown said...

Thanks for saying I'm the best teacher. I think you are the best student. I had fun playing in the park too.

Melissa.

Vita said...

great blog Chloe! Nice painting at the top. If you need help adjusting the blog let me know, I've been using blogspot for my blog for a good while now.
Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Angel said...

I love the beautifl mermaid at the top! I am enjoying reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Jordan and Eli are learning German too!!

Unknown said...

Joe said that you and Michael rocked at baseball.

Jo Ann

Homeschooled Kid said...

Melissa, thanks for teaching me German this should be fun! Where did you get that book we were reading? I liked it.

Betty, I like your face painting picture. When I first saw the picture I didn't know who it was. It's so cool!

Vita, Thank you for helping, I will call you if I need help. I will put up more drawings.

Angel and Betty, Thanks for the compliment on my mermaid :)

Jo Ann, Joe is an amazing baseball coach!!!!!! And tell him I might buy a baseball bat. Ok?