Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainy but fun night out...

I went to GirlScouts tonight. We had a pizza party!!! Also, we made Mothers day bags and inside we filled it with Lavender,Vanilla and Winter Berries. When I came home, I surprised my mom with the bag. Of course she loves it!!

We also discussed online safety at our meeting. My Scout leader said she has younger children in her class (she is a teacher) have a Facebook account, I think that young children should not have a Facebook account because Facebook has a rule that children under 13 cannot have an account.They have that rule to keep us kids safe from dangerous people, and from giving information like telling where you live and when you were born.


SO BE SAFE!!!!

I'm extremely excited about our next trip with my scouts, we are going to Ripley's Believe it Or Not. I remember going there with my mom a long time ago, but don't remember much. I can't wait to hang out with the girls. One of the Girl Scouts is one of my homeschooling friends, and I like meeting up with her.

Let's see if anything exciting happens tomorrow, I will post it right away!!!

Goodnight and God Bless <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job describing your night! I am very glad you understand why you shouldn't have a FB account right now. As soon as you are old enough and responsible, I will set up an account for you :)

P.S. I can't wait for your exciting night at Ripley's ;-)

<3 Love you.

Unknown said...

I was also impressed with your understand as to why you shouldn't have a facebook account. Melissa is 12 and does not have one either. She can have one at 13. Sometimes rules are there for our protection and I think that this is one of those times.

I immensely enjoyed reading about your experiences at girl scouts. It sounds like you have a great time, make lovely projects, and go to many exiting places. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Jo Ann

Angel said...

It's great that you are sharing your experiences with other children. I am enjoying reading your blog. Keep them coming.