Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rainy Sunday

My Track & Field meet was cancelled today because of the rain. Earlier this morning I threw up the McDonald's I ate for lunch yesterday. NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EAT MCDONALD'S!!!!!!!!!! My mom always warns us :(

We watched a bunch of movies today. And I watched one of my favorite shows, Deadliest Catch.

So when I go to College me and my family are planing to move to the Bahamas so I can learn to Surfboard.

So do you believe in mermaids?What talents do you have and where are YOU going when you finish College?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I do believe in Mermaids. I think there are a lot of things about life that we don't realize so we need to keep an open mind. Don't you agree? I am sorry your track meet was cancelled. Richies game was cancelled because of the rain, too. We watched a movie today called Food,Inc. which told us some reasons why we shouldn't eat at McDonalds. So I am with you on that one.

I am not sure what my talents are or what I am going to be when I am done being a mom.

Jo Ann

Anonymous said...

Last time I ate McDonald's I puked too!! It was gross! I knew by eating it I would be sick but I took a chance and it didn't work out so well.
I don't know if there are Mermaids. I need evidence to make a final conclusion. Lastly, when I graduated college last year I decided to be a homeschooling mom!

Anonymous said...

Well,Jo Ann I found your talent: Teaching LATIN :)


Well,Jordanark sorry to freak you out but MY puked smelled like wet dog. :( And when I find evidence of Mermaids I will share it with you :)


If ethier of you are interisted in mermaids go to Amazon.com you will see AllDepartments click it and find Books,the long bar next to it type mermaid books.

Homeschooled Kid said...

Ooops...that Marleygal comment is from me, CHLOE.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I think mermaids are real.